Have you ever encountered manners
and etiquette that are life changing?
Famous as a Charismatic Japanese NO.1 Manner consultant
2002-2019 Over 800 Media Appearances!
2003-2019 Authored Over 90 books! Totaling Over 1 million copies!
Hiroko Nishide’s Manner of "Magokoro" (sincere and cordial sentiments) Changing your life and the Way You Live Your Life
Famous as a “charismatic manner consultant” who has given manner consultation to over 100,000 participants in corporate training courses, and 30,000 participants in private training courses, improving their lives and the way they live.
Appearance and supervision of TV programs exceeding 200 times
Appearance in more than 600 newspapers and magazine articles
Accumulated book sales of more than 1 million copies
Total manner consultation and consultation on ways to improve self-image, for many well-known actors, actresses, celebrities, politicians, and doctors
- Achieved the title “Customer Satisfaction No.1” with NTT DoCoMo Manner training for all the subsidiaries nationwide
- Mercedes - Benz Japan: Manner training for the opening staff of the first Café & Restaurant
- Mercedes - Benz Japan: Sales and customer service manner training for the domestic distributors
- NHK Historical Period Drama “Hana Moyu” (An Honorable Flower)
- NHK Historical Period Drama “Ryomaden” (The Story of Legendary Ryoma Sakamoto)
- NHK TV Movie “Shirasu Jiro” (The Life of Jiro Shirasu)
- NHK TV Drama “Garasu no Ie” (The House of Glass)
- Film “Rurou ni Kenshin Densetsu no Saigohen” (Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X: The Legend Ends)
- Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Charity Film “Tenshin” (Portrait of Okakura Tenshin)
- FUJI TV Special TV Movie “Onna no Kunsho” (A Woman`s Pride) Manner Coaching
- Nippon TV Mini Series “Marumaru Tsuma” (My Wife’s Secret) Manner Consulting for Poster
- Shueisha`s “Weekly Jump” (Jojo`s Bizarre Adventure, Spin-off Series, Episode5: Rohan Will Not
Move) Manner Supervision and many more…